- Established around 1840 on John Dixon's land
- Closed in 1944 (But single burials still occurred in 1954 & 1957)
- The Brookfield Cemetery Association monitored Pioneer Cemetery & Oak Hill Cemetery from 1851 to 1905
- Oak Hill then started its own association
- According to the opening landmark sign, the cemetery is the “Burial Place of Yankee and English Settlers."
Pioneer Cemetery has also been titled~
It was finally switched to"Pioneer Cemetery" in 1854